Monday, March 10, 2014

"You're just too magnificent."

And now, the Spam Comment of the Month! (I have preserved the original typos intact.)
Ԍrreаt gօods from you, man. I've understand your
stuff prevіous to and you're just too magnificent.
Ι actuаlly like what you've acquired here, really like wɦat you're stating and the waay in which you say it.
You make it entertaining anɗ you still take care of to
keep it smart. I cаnt wait to read much more from you.
This iis realply a great website.

my blog post ...thrombosed thrombosed hemorrhoids icd 9 code
I was quite flattered by this, and although I wouldn't normally be all that interested in thrombosed hemorrhoids, I thought it only fair to visit their blog to see what they had to say.  Sadly, the domain was invalid, but regardless, thanks for your support, Anonymous!
 - Sid

P.S.  Normally I like to use a suitable image to add visual interest to a posting - this time, not so much.  You do NOT want to do a Google Image search for thrombosed hemorrhoids, trust me on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment