Saturday, October 8, 2022

And we still found love together.

I rarely just post things that I find online, but this is such an unusual example of a thread that crosses over between my interest in the Doctor Who franchise, and my wife's interest in the Bachelor franchise* - my thanks to everyone involved.

- Sid

* This is more significant than you might think. Given that my wife watches The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, The Bachelor in Paradise, Survivor, The Circle, Love Island, Temptation Island, and Too Hot to Handle, and I watch Andor, She-Hulk**, Discovery, Picard, The Rings of Power, Strange New Worlds, and Doctor Who, it's easy to describe our viewing habits as being the extremes of reality TV versus unreality TV (for want of a better term), and as such there's generally not a lot of connection.

** Okay, we both watch She-Hulk, because it's a Marvel superhero show/procedural legal dramedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment