Tuesday, December 27, 2011

But wouldn't Stacy and Clinton just LOVE this?


 "I have a very bad feeling about this."
Luke Skywalker*, Star Wars IV:  A New Hope
I've recently been informed that a close acquaintance is planning to dress as a Jedi master throughout 2012.  Even more unfortunate, a little research reveals that right now TLC's What Not To Wear is only accepting applications for the show from San Juan, Houston, Memphis, and New York.
- Sid

* Actually, everybody says some version of this line:  Luke says it, Obi-Wan says it, Han says it, Leia says it, C-3PO says it, Anakin says it - it's the Star Wars equivalent of "I'll be back."

3 comments:

  1. Hey! You - and the Star Wars savvy general public - should be relieved! What if I had decided to dress as a Sith Lord? Or a Stormtrooper? Perhaps my clients can be relieved in a different way; since I see these people on the job and am required to be in uniform, they won't be placed in the awkward situation of trying not to laugh when their trainer shows up with robes and a light sabre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I sense much anger in you, young Skywalker."

    I'd like to point out for the record that until this point, I had been preserving the anonymity of my Jedi-couture acquaintance... But if you thought that Jedi robes were expensive based on our online search, take a look at the pricing for stormtrooper armour before you pick that as an alternative.
    - Sid

    ReplyDelete
  3. What if I had decided to dress as a Sith Lord? Or a Stormtrooper?

    Or Slave Leia!

    ReplyDelete