Sunday, April 3, 2011

Really BIG paper towels, that is.


In order to further the eventual goal of putting something on my blog I gave several of my dragons a bath today ("I'm ready for my close up, Mr. DeMille."). I had a veritable dragon wash assembly line going. They are currently drying on paper towels on the table.
From a recent Colin Campbell e-mail
Is it just me, or does everyone get e-mails like this?

By way of explanation...my friend Colin collects dragons.  Sadly, not on the scale of the one reclining in the tub at the top of this posting, but his apartment has a definite draconic flavour in its decor due to the various scaley statuettes that he's found over the years.  Hey, Colin - I know that I tend to make gentle fun of your infrequent additions to your blog, but even so, maybe a piece on the joys of dragon ownership might be a good guest posting for here rather than there.  We'll talk.
- Sid 

3 comments:

  1. Dragons are IN! It's considered auspicious to be born in the Year of the Dragon (which is coming up in 2012). And performing the "Baby Dragon" yoga stretch daily is very beneficial to ones health!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey just look at your fan base and think about some of the conversations we had. I'm reminded of one phone call to do with green fur bikinis and a helmet. Sometimes its your circle of friends who set the tone of your communication

    ReplyDelete
  3. More importantly, why are you awake and leaving blog comments at 8:00 AM? Isn't this early for you on a weekend?
    - Sid

    ReplyDelete