Tuesday, March 1, 2022

UK 2022: Time Loop.

YOU SAVED THE UNIVERSE – Fancy saving it again?

U.N.I.T need you to step up, be the hero and earn your stripes at Doctor Who: Time Fracture as you return to help save the Universe.

As a returning hero, all repeat bookers are entitled to the Returning Hero Badge. Bring this e-mail with you on your next visit to collect your Returning Hero ID Card, obtain your initial two stamps and claim your first exclusive pin badge to show off your outstanding heroism. Then, for every second future return visit, you will be rewarded with another unique badge to add to your collection.

The world is safe for now, or is it? After all, history has a way of repeating itself...
See you on the next mission, recruit!

In my posting on the Doctor Who Time Fracture immersive experience, I speculated that if I had the opportunity, I might well attend the event again, perhaps more than once, so as to fill in some of the gaps in the narrative.  Little did I realize that this was one of those situations where life was far ahead of art in terms of concept.  

Three days after attending the event, I received an e-mail from the ticketing company suggesting that I might well want to do exactly that - attend multiple times - to the point where special pin badges for numbers up to ten visits are available to repeating clients. Given that tickets are running at about $67 CAD, I think that well before I'd attended ten times, I'd be content to let someone else save the universe once or twice without me.

- Sid

No comments:

Post a Comment