Tuesday, May 4, 2021

May the 4th: A Star Wars Trilogy, Episode 3.

The Empire Strikes Back.

“In every corner of the galaxy, the downtrodden and oppressed know our symbol and they put their hope in it.” 

Vice-Admiral Amilyn Holdo, The Last Jedi

My wonderful wife was kind enough to buy me a Star Wars t-shirt on the weekend - just the simple classic logo on grey, which perfectly matches my design aesthetic. Sadly, on the 4th itself, I was unable to wear the t-shirt because, not only did I have to work from our company offices, I also had to attend a high level subcommittee meeting, for which I felt it necessary to wear a shirt with a collar rather than a t-shirt.  Talk about downtrodden and oppressed...it's a shame that I don't feel more like I could be the spark that lights the fire.

- Sid
 

No comments:

Post a Comment