Thursday, July 9, 2020

Legendary Face Mask - ADDED TO INVENTORY.

As it turned out, following my previous posting I broke under the pressure and placed an online order for the Storm Crow Legendary Face Mask.  I also decided to buy a Storm Crow Alliance t-shirt - for a long time, they weren't available online, but when I saw that they were now in stock on their site, I jumped at the chance to add one to my wardrobe.


I received my shipment today, and I have mixed reviews for the mask.  On the plus side, I like the adjustable earpieces - on the minus side, it's not a perfect fit for my face (Not to mention that nagging typo, which I hope they fix in future print runs.) However, I may try it out with a clip connecting the two earpieces rather than looping them over my ears, they're quite long and that may work out more efficiently.

The t-shirt is excellent quality and and a perfect fit, I'm pleased that I decided to get one when I had the chance. (I'd also like to think that hopefully I'll be wearing that t-shirt long after the mask has become an odd collectable rather than a daily necessity.)

Regarding packaging for the t-shirt, full points to the Storm Crow for their strong awareness of what it's like right now to receive a delivery.


- Sid

No comments:

Post a Comment