Monday, February 25, 2019

Where is John Nada when you need him?


Oh, by the way, I've cracked the code.
I've figured out these shadow organizations
And the Illuminati know
That they're finally primed for world domination.
And soon you've got black helicopters comin' cross the border
Puppet masters for the New World Order
Be aware: there's always someone that's watching you.
And still the government won't admit they faked the whole moon landing
Thought control rays, psychotronic scanning
Don't mind that, I'm protected cause I made this hat
From aluminum foil (foil)...
Wear a hat that's foil lined
In case an alien's inclined
To probe your butt or read your mind.
Looks a bit peculiar ('culiar)
Seems a little crazy
But someday I'll prove (I'll prove, I'll prove, I'll prove)
There's a big conspiracy.
Weird Al Yankovic, Foil
Free, free for the first time from the subliminal voices of our reptilian overlords!!  But for how long?
- Sid


No comments:

Post a Comment