Sunday, November 11, 2018

"Man of Tomorrow"



I don't normally discuss the scheduling of blog postings - this is a hobby, not a profession, it's not like I'm being forced to meet a quota - but I have to admit that I'm pleased to have caught up with myself in terms of retrograde updates.  Almost all of the Honeymoon series sat in draft while I got back in sync with Pacific Standard Time, attended plays from our two season's ticket theatre subscriptions, studied for (and wrote) a midterm exam for the BCIT continuing education Occupational Health and Safety course that I'm taking, started studying for the end of term exam on November 22nd, and completed the final assignment.  In other words, it's been a busy time.

Sadly, there were some casualties in the interests of moving forward:  I abandoned a couple of posts about Ireland, my Jodie Whittaker debut posting was a bit rushed, I didn't say anything about the Venom movie, there was no Hallowe'en posting, and a couple of other possible topics just fell by the wayside.

However, I'm finally back in sync with real time as opposed to cooking the books in terms of blog timestamps.  It's good to be back in the future - have I missed anything?  Cold fusion?  World peace?  Damn...I bet Trump's still President, isn't he...

- Sid
 

No comments:

Post a Comment