Monday, March 28, 2016

It's all about knowing the right time.

As the previous posting would suggest, there are times when I feel a bit over-extended at my place of employment.  Because I'm a one-man band in terms of my role there, I frequently find myself balancing deadlines and prioritizing jobs in order to keep my head above water.  I don't view this as unusual, I don't think I've ever had a job where I didn't have to do this sort of thing, it's just the nature of the beast.

However, there are times when it can be challenging trying to keep up with everything, and the past few weeks have involved a lot of juggling in order to keep all the balls in the air. To my intense amusement, someone was kind enough to leave me a random little gift in the middle of my trials and tribulations, something to help take my mind off my problems - to be precise, a bottle of Doctor Who hand soap in a convenient TARDIS shaped container.


Because I'm a reasonably clever person, it didn't take me long to figure out which of my co-workers would have both the requisite knowledge to find something like this, and the good sense to know that it was a good time for it!  Thanks again, Christi - it couldn't have come at a better time!
- Sid

No comments:

Post a Comment