Saturday, July 12, 2014

Yeah, that always surprises people.


It's time for war, it's time for blood. It's. Time. For. TEA!!!
Emilie Autumn - Time for Tea, Fight Like a Girl
And now for something completely different:

From Kiskaloo, by Chris Sanders
As a dedicated tea drinker* for my entire life, it's these little moments of affirmation that make it all worth while.
 - Sid

* Just for the record, I drink Tetley's™ Tea, which often leads to tea snobs telling me that I drink crap tea.  Well, too bad - I like Tetley's, and it's been a comfort to me in all kinds of situations where I needed either caffeine, a break, a warm drink, or just something familiar in a strange place.  Not to mention control over the undead.

4 comments:

  1. where did the picture go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, There it is. What was that a burp?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know. I had just finished checking the page on multiple computers and browsers and the picture was visible on all of them - may have just been at your end.
    - Sid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tetley's tea is a fine choice. Before I switched to coffee drinking I used to drink Tetley's.....the round teabags made good little missiles to launch at windows and glass doors :-)

    ReplyDelete