Wednesday, December 25, 2013

It was either this or the "Beginning To Look A Lot Like Fishmen" video*.

Hey, everyone, merry Christmas!  Having spent some time catching up on overdue blog postings (and thereby unintentionally irritating my sister, who would prefer that I not save them up - sorry, Dorothy) I thought I should post something suited to the holiday season.  It's not exactly a Christmas carol, but it's at least a seasonal song - sort of.


And again, a merry Christmas to one and all.
- Sid

P.S. My god, have you ever looked at Captain Picard's tea?  I like strong tea, but the liquid in his cup is jet black - it looks like he's drinking Guinness, for heaven's sake, not Earl Grey! How long does the replicator brew this stuff for?

* A very lyrically accurate but badly lip-synced musical version of H.P. Lovecraft's short story "The Shadow Over Innsmouth".

No comments:

Post a Comment