Tuesday, April 10, 2012

So much for affirmative action.


I think as of today I've peaked professionally - this afternoon I was called upon to create signage for porta-potties.

I asked how many units were being rented, and when I discovered that they had three on order, well, it just seemed sensible to me to be fully prepared.  Alas, it would seem that employment equity only goes so far... or perhaps more accurately, just not that far.


- Sid 


(April 13th update:  I'm sorry, if you thought this was just silly, well, obviously you've never met me in person.)


3 comments:

  1. Is that a real font/language or is it just random scribbles?

    Chris the language geek

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is our friend Aurebesh back again. It says, "NOT ET!".
    - Sid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah cool! I suppose he can phone home for a portapotty.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete