Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy Birthday to...us? Me? It?



Today marks the 4th birthday of The Infinite Revolution.  Gosh, how times flies...

According to the stats provided by Google™, which apparently do not include anything before May of 2010 (lord knows why), TIR has enjoyed 6,842 page views over the last ten months. I wonder what explains the meteoric rise in interest which I seem to have experienced according to the chart on the Overview page?

Regardless, if I'm getting that many page views, I'd like some of you other visitors to leave a comment now and then!  It seems unfair to put all the pressure on Chris, Colin, Dorothy, and Laurie.  Step up to the plate, world!
- Sid

P.S.  Although, I do have to express my sincere gratitude to the four people listed above for their ongoing interest.  Thanks a lot to all of you.
 

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever considered throwing down the gauntlet and saying "OK folks, if you are a reader of this blog, you are required to post ONE comment per year, preferably an intelligent one, not a link to an ad for adult toys or some Cyrillic mumbo-jumbo!"

    ReplyDelete