Monday, April 19, 2010

"Casual yet commanding."



RED SHIRT Cologne is made for the young, modern man of the Galaxy who doesn't hesitate, who revels in being alive today.
Every now and then, I stumble across something that illustrates a degree of ... commitment, let's say, to the genre that we lesser mortals can only admire, never equal.  This time, we present for your viewing pleasure....
Star Trek Cologne.

Yes, Star Trek Cologne..."Leave Logic Behind" with the scent of Pon Farr, or "Boldly Go" with Tiberius, a casual yet commanding scent

And if at some point in the future you're unable to think of a suitable birthday or seasonal gift for me, please god do not waste your money on buying one of these fine products with me in mind.  Even if I did wear cologne, in my opinion it would be a demonstration of remarkable personal courage to dab on a bit of Red Shirt before heading out on any sort of "away mission".
- Sid

No comments:

Post a Comment