Monday, March 2, 2009

As a change from captions on cat photos.

In a Beautiful Mind moment of schizophrenic clarity I saw the book for what it was: not a gentle introduction to life's most profound curiosity, but a primer for the parasitic offspring of an invisible invasion!
Jason Yungbluth, Deep Fried Comics
The Internet has spawned a legion of webcomics, blogs, commentaries and forums, and I'm sure that there are people out there who fill every waking moment by subjecting other people to a barrage of links to their favourite net memes. I've done my best to avoid that here, although now and then a link to something will sneak in.

In this case, however, I couldn't resist. There's just something about the Zogg invasion manual ...
- Sid

2 comments:

  1. This is funny! Like Happy Tree Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent a lot of time with a space alien a couple of years ago, which left me a bit sensitive to invasion-related content.

    ReplyDelete