Sunday, April 6, 2008

At least he's not desperate.

Personally, I'd eat the arse out of a dead mole if it offered a fighting chance.
-Terry Pratchett on finding a cure for his Alzheimers.
On March 13th, Terry Pratchett announced to the Alzheimer's Research Trust annual conference that he would donate one million dollars to Alzheimer's research. During his speech, he reaffirmed his determination to find a cure for his condition, as per the above quote.
- Sid
P.S. Surprisingly, the Internet is thick with pictures of dead moles, I was spoiled for choice when looking for an image.

1 comment:

  1. And I'm on his side, I'm afraid, do anything to fight the disease if you can. Of course, as is probably the case with you, Sid, that little macabre voice spoke out (you know the one that would set you to finding a dead mole photo in the first place) so that I found my self asking, 'Well, how would it taste?'

    ReplyDelete